Saturday, September 24, 2022

I Am AMAZING

 


I am AMAZING 

Workbook Journal for Girls: Reflection, Gratitude and Mindfulness Activity Workbook and Journal with Positive Prompts for Girls


Hi, My name is Krychelle (pronounced Kree-shell). I am 9 years old. I am writing this book to help little girls like me feel confident in who they are. Everybody has something special about them and I want you to feel special about you. In this book you will discover all the amazing things about you and maybe even learn something new. I want you to know that you are AMAZING, and I want this book to help you see that for yourself. It's one thing to say you're amazing but I want you to believe it too! When you believe in yourself, anything is possible. I want you to find out how beautiful you are on the inside, and use this journal to write your thoughts and feelings.

This is a great book for little girls. It is full of fun activities and positive prompts that encorages mindfulness with an emphasis on boosting confidence. Use this book as a tool to help young girls identify their feelings and express themselves in a healthy way. A perfect little gift for a young lady.










No comments:

Post a Comment