Wednesday, April 26, 2023

Dear Body, I Love You: An Activity Book to Empower Girls

 


Dear Body, I Love You:

An Activity Book to Empower Girls


Dear Body: I Love You is a unique activity book designed to help young girls develop a positive relationship with their body. The book explores the importance of self-love and body positivity through fun illustrations, activities, and affirmations. It encourages readers to accept and appreciate their bodies to feel more confident in their skin.
With Dear Body: I Love You, young girls can learn to be gentle and kind to themselves and develop a positive relationship with their bodies. This book shares an empowering message and helps young girls feel more confident in their skin while becoming aware of how their thoughts and feelings influence their lives.
Activities include:
• Coloring Pages
• Word Searches
• Find the Hidden Object
• Journal Prompts


Click here to get Dear Body, I Love You on Amazon




No comments:

Post a Comment