Wednesday, June 16, 2021

ROFL - Retire Old Farts League - Kickstarter

 


ROFL - Where Your Reading Adventure Begins

A Children's Series with NOT So Retired Special Agents - Packed Full of Fun & Adventure

My name is Caitlin and with the help of my family, I am the author of the ROFL “Retired Old Farts League.” This is my first Kickstarter and I am very much looking forward to printing a series that’s near and dear to my heart. The name of my company is Studios321 and I am working with a great, yet very small, team of talented artists. This first story in the series was created by me with one talent artist and one animator. We have been working on these stories along with Olive the Cat Lady, who is part of the ROFL and has a book series of her own. We have been working on this for the past three years and have a huge vision!

In the long run, we wish to turn these amazing characters and stories into so much more. Our USPTO trademark was accepted and is in the final stage of “proof of use,” which will be completed upon the launch of this book. 3D animation files have been created for all ROFL characters. STL files have also been created to 3D print all of our characters and are complete; see examples below. Of course with such a huge vision, it has required quite a huge investment as well. That’s where you come in with helping to turn this series into a printed reality!

When I buy a book for my daughter, I usually try to find one that won’t be read in just one quick night. Each story in the ROFL series will be a minimum of 75+ pages, this first story The Hunt for Captain Lapue, having a total of 79 pages. I hope that these stories will help create some unforgettable family bonding moments, night after night! Designed and created with everyone in mind, these action-packed adventures are for all ages, so dive right in with your children and discover the colorful artwork and comical characters.

For my initial campaign, I am crowdfunding to print The Hunt for Captain Lapue for an approximate 1,000 copy print run.

This campaign will enable my team to publish 1,000 copies and pay all of the incredible creators who have contributed their work. It will cover all publication costs, shipping, reward production, supplies, and Kickstarter/credit card fees.

We’ve created an entire storyline and just need your help to bring it to life!

Click here to help back the Kickstarter for 






No comments:

Post a Comment