Friday, January 6, 2023

Buck & the Boy

 


Buck & The Boy

Buck and the boy, I this wrote this book for my father six years ago, His name was Gilbert but went by. Buck. So, in the story I made my father this old dog lol. Anyway, he passed this year in Febuary, so I took the book and had it edited and published to honor my father and mother. The cover was my design as I wanted it black and white simple but elegant, my father did get to read the story before he passed and loved it. It’s such a great message for kids and I have received great reviews.

A little more detail on the story so this boy, Dustin discovered this old wild dog digging out his garbage. Can he builds trust my feed him some of his school lunch Dustin bout ready to turn 13 in all he wants for his birthday is a shotgun and a dog he works very hard to befriend this animal and build trust. Dustin runs into a bully from school and like a miracle, the dog appears and defends. This young boy knocking the bully down and destroying his shoe. Rather than hate the bully, Dustin decides he would like to befriend this kid and buy him a new pair of shoes. They become best friends to find that this young boy is being physically hit by his father underline store. His father has a drinking issue that has transpired from his wife’s death a few years back we take this boy into our house and he’s Experiencing what it’s like to live in a warm, loving Christian home Dustin brings his family back together through the help of family, friends and church.





No comments:

Post a Comment